If untreated subsidence can lead to significant loss of property and structural value, as well as costs to your business from inability to use your premises or structures for their planned purpose.
In terms of a cost for reparing subsidence, it will vary depending on the extent of the affected area and the depth of the weak ground. Please call us to discuss your property, it may be that an indicative price can be provided or we can arrange a free site inspection to understand the extent of your issues.
Untreated subsidence can lead to
- Damage to pipework and electrical wiring
- Potential loss of value of the property or structure
- Significant aesthetic drawbacks
- Higher cost of doing business as premises cannot be used as intended
- Public health and safety concerns in case of infrastructure subsidence
- Potential devastating structural consequences and risk of collapse